Vancouver Wholesale Furniture Brokers
5 Year Spartan Furniture Protection Plan
Expected Back in Stock By
Items included in this listing:
- 5 Year Furniture Protection Plan
- No Worry Wipe Furniture Cleaner
- Please note the plan will be mailed to you once the order is complete
Protect Your New Furniture Against Accidental Spots and Spills with a Spartan Protection Plan!
You can now keep your investment in perfect condition and protect it against spots and spills when it arrives at your home for as low as $59. If any covered mishaps occur, your Spartan Protection Plan will offer professional assistance with a world class reputation and superior customer service.
Please Note - The 5 Year Spartan Protection Plan is only available for fabric, leather, vinyl, wood, and all other hard surface furniture. This plan will protect all covered items in your order up to $5,000 for a period of 5 years starting on the date of delivery.
If covered mishaps occur, your Spartan Protection Plan will give you:
- Fast, fair, and friendly assistance.
- Tips on removing spills and stains.
- Professional in-home assistance by a certified technician.
- Replacements if the covered problem can't be repaired.
The Spartan Protection Plan price will depend on the total value of your order. Please see below for the order value price ranges.
Order Value - Spartan Protection Plan Price:
$0 - $499: $59
$500 - $799: $79
$800 - $1499: $99
$1500 - $2499: $119
The Spartan Protection Plan will repair the covered product(s), at their discretion, when required due to mechanical and structural breakdowns to fabric, leather, vinyl upholstery, or solid surface furniture as a result of:
- Breakage of recliner, lifting, and/or vibrating mechanisms.
- Lifting, gouging, or incident-specific chipping of veneers or laminates that penetrate the finish exposing the substrate
A specific post-delivery incident which occurs during normal residential use resulting in accidental damage, including:
- All stains onto or into upholstery fabric, leather or vinyl.
- Punctures, rips or burns caused by accidental incident in normal usage situations.
- Food and beverage stains, human and pet bodily fluids, or ink from pens.
- Nail polish or nail polish remover.
- Liquid marks, rings, or heat marks.
- Glass or mirror chipping, breakage, or scratches.
- Cracking, bubbling, or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident.
What Happens If A Covered Problem Occurs:
- Contact the Administrator within (30) days of the stain, damage, or breakdown in Your Covered Product by calling the customer service toll free number at 1-800-971-4493 or sending an email with claim details to spartan@GoWFB.com.
- You must provide a copy of your sales receipt, the purchase date, the Agreement purchased, the items covered by the Agreement purchased and their purchase cost. Claims must be reported to the Administrator within thirty (30) days of noticing the stain, damage, or breakdown in your Covered Product. All repairs must be authorized by the Administrator prior to performance of work. Claims on unauthorized repairs may be denied.
If you have any questions about the Spartan Protection Plan, please call us toll free at 1-800-971-4493 and we will help you with your questions.
Share this Product